Ginger Tea!


So, this might be a little goofy to actually put a recipe for ginger tea, but it is perfection in a cup!  It is one of the easiest things ever to make and there isn't really a "recipe" but I figure if I put it up, maybe you'll all think to make it more often.  It is one of my very favorite things to make and drink.  I swear, when I am not feeling well, it fixes just about any ailment and always makes me smile!  Enjoy...and here's to better health and happiness :)

1. Add a bunch of thin slices of ginger to water in a small saucepan (the more you use the more spicy it gets), and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer 20 to 25 minutes.
2. Strain out ginger slices and discard, Stir in honey a bit of honey if you like, and serve (hot or iced).

1 comment:

  1. yum!! I will have to try this. When I am really nauseous I love ginger. I have never had ginger tea, only peppermint, but it sounds good!

    ReplyDelete